Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: All-Time fave video games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    All-Time fave video games

    List your all time favorite video games. These are in no particular order. At some point in my life, these games consumed me.


    RBI Baseball owns all.
    RBIBaseball

    Signature dunks that can only be done by certain players. That says it all.
    md NBALive95 usa b


    I loved the original, but these game had all the teams.
    TSB

    NHL 93-95. The early series. I owned this game with the Redwings!
    crease93ed6

    Probably me favorite SNES game of all time.
    1198253661 Super Mario Kart

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    When I got my first playstion, NCAA football 99 cunsumed me...

    As a kid, NES favorites were Tecmo Super Bowl, Track and Field with the running pad on the floor, and Tyson Punch Out
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    Very cool thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Wow, there are so many to choose from.. this one is going to be tough. But I'm going to go with the ones that impacted me the most and really threw me into the world of video gaming. Here we go!

    SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 - Sega Genesis
    First game I ever had with my Sega Genesis. In fact, my Sega Genesis came bundled with this gem. The first time I played Sonic, I was hooked. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was what really got me into video game consoles.
    sonic2boxartresizekp8

    MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL - Sega Genesis
    Mutant League Football is still way underrated to this day in my opinion. It is an awesome football game with a lot of personality and that is still fun and holds up very well even today. If you haven't played this one before, you owe it to yourself to go download it right now. HIKE!
    mutantleaguefootballboxbu8

    DOOM - PC
    Perhaps my favorite first-person shooter of all time and one of the most popular pioneers of the genre. There isn't a whole lot I can say about Doom that hasn't been said already. Doom is simply legendary.
    doomboxartuf9

    GOLDENEYE 007 - Nintendo 64
    This is the first first-person shooter on consoles that I ever enjoyed to the point of wanting to play over and over. The mission variety was impressive and the split-screen multiplayer was unforgettable. Remote mines were a joy to use against unsuspecting foes.
    goldeneye007boxartgx4

    WARCRAFT 2 BATTLE.NET EDITION - PC
    Before I played Starcraft, I played Warcraft 2 and was introduced to the world of real-time strategy. Only this version of Warcraft 2 was special: It included the ability to play on Blizzard's Battle.Net service against others all over the world. I met a lot of cool people online and had tons of fun playing this great little game. Although not as good as Starcraft, the fun I had with this one takes it to the top of the list for me.
    warcraft2battlenetboxartp8

    BATTLEFIELD 1942 - PC
    One of the better PC multiplayer shooters in a long while. Set in World War 2, this game allowed you to play any way you wanted - on foot as a soldier, in a tank, in an airplane, or all three in a short period of time if you wanted to! I'll never forget how even the demo of this game had me captivated for a very long time. BF1942 was one of those rare titles that sneaks up on you and leaves you speechless and wanting nothing but more.
    battlefield1942boxartresm8
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    mike tyson's punchout. so addictive. "0073735963" gave you direct access to tyson.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    One of the best basketball games period. Trailblazers were the team.

    TecmoNBABasketball

    Tecmo Super Bowl, enough said.

    TecmoSuperBowl

    The rest are just ones I can remember playing a lot.

    ArchRivals

    basesloaded

    Excitebike

    paperboy

    RBIBaseball

    All this is just Nintendo, I can't imagine going into other game consoles and trying to figure it out.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    Pretty much all of mine have been noted. The 3 that stand out the most were RBI Baseball, Super Techmo Bowl, and Blades of Steel.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    anything nintendo for me, super mario world, mario 1 and 2, there was a game for the gameboy i cant think of the name but mario galaxy something like that not sure zelda was good, metroid kid icarus, rbi baseball, tyson, any of those

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    77aa124128a029905c43c010 AA280 L Nflstreet2 box

    3e 7 nbajamsnesboxboxart 160w

    NFL20Blitz SC2 Title

    ninja gaiden wii supermariobros

    Zelda SNES

    And my ALL TIME favorite...

    Tecmo Bowl NES ScreenShot1
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Time fave video games

    Metroid, The first Guerrilla warfare and the Zelda for SNES.

    Is Ken griffey Jr's rookie card still worth anything? The pic got me thinking.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •